As an individual I gained so much knowledge and skills over the years by using techniques to conquear my own experiences that overlapped one an other at one time, and learnt how to overcome them to find my own path to happiness.
So I decided to gain my Professional Diploma in Counselling to help others in society to overcome their personal difficulties and concerns they may be carrying from with in.
- Professional Diploma in Counselling
- Member of BACP
- Physical Activity Instructor YMCA
- Personal Experience (14 years)
- Committed to workshops and furthering my education skills via the BACP along with any professional training required
- I worked voluntarily for (ESDAS) for 18 months